I called an underwriter who is making calls and I will get a call back today from someone who knows something about this. I'm so glad not to be doing PF right now, as it's time for brass tacks with this event and I don't need the distraction of daily feeding, however lucrative. Screw money. Breath is my stock in trade. Before long, I will be paid about $5 per breath, just 'cause. It's just an estimate and will probably come from writing and speaking, since that's really what I am when I grow up (I think). Next up for The Marriage of KhyAnn: a mental walk-through of the entire day, which will give birth to thinking about what needs to be done the day before, the week before...ummm...and now! When can I get to that? Thursday morning, June 16. I'm getting a hotel room tonight so I can have some comfortable clean space to "be." Still haven't had a decent night's sleep since the fire. I'm due. Okay, the event underwriter initial research took about 15 mins, since I'm keeping track of my hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment